First up, Legion Relics.
There are 28 relics. Most relics range from 30-50pts. Any independant character that isn't 'unique' may take one.
6 basic ones, that any HH army can take:
- -rather lethal pistol, that has AP2, fleshbane, if a model dies to it, then on a 4+ they explode with a large blast, with the guns stats, any deaths from that can also cause explosions.
- -warp field, that gives a 3+ invuln and can cause damage to the unit shooting at them.
- -phase walker, allows you to redeploy to anywhere on the board, with some dangers.
- -combat upgrade that allows you to auto-roll 6's for a turn, causes multiple toughness tests that can kill you.
- -invisibility cloak, stops you from being targeted by shooting or charges.
- -infantry carried void shield, creates a void shield the size of a large blast template,can regenerate, if the damage roll against it causes an explosion over the model.
- scrapvirus attack that causes a single haywire attack against an enemy vehicle, if the vehicle is still in play the next friendly shooting phase then all other vehicles (friend or foe) take a single haywire attack as well, this carries on with all new infected vehicles, until no more vehicles can be infected.
- super cortex controller, cybertheurgy used effects WHOLE SQUADS not just single models.
- wargear that gives a 12" 'interceptor' bubble to all SA units.
- digital weapon that can be fired once, like a lascannon, mulit-laser, multi-melta, plasma cannon or a volkite caliver.
- Dark Angels get a relic that can force all enemy units in combat to take a fear test, covers the whole board.
- Emperor's Children get a sword that allows you to swap attacks for +1 to your invuln save, (max 2+ save)
- Iron Warriors get a rather lethal weapon thats 2d6 shots ap3. but can only be used in overwatch. also always at full BS skill.
- White Scars get a super bow, thats ap2, skyfire, precision shots, interceptor, pinning and always hits at full BS skill regardless of other factors.
- Space Wolves get a pair of super lightning claws, with +1str, master crafted and armourbane.
- Imperial Fists get a cloak that gives eternal warrior plus +3 invuln against melta weapons.
- Night Lords get a 'man catcher', +1str ap3, plus pick a single model in base contact, that model then takes a str test for each attack it can make (includes charge bonuses etc) for each failed test, they lose that attack for that phase.
- Blood Angels get a ap2 sword that have soul blaze, fleshbane, fear and blind.
- Iron Hands get a 3 shot grav-template weapon, (includes the difficult terrain part as well)
- World Eaters get a trident, thats +2str AP2 and unwieldy, may be thrown once, at str10 ap1 instant death, is lost after that, but mark the local if it kills something, from the following turn onwards there is a 12" bubble of difficult terrain, and all buildings inside that lose 1HP each game turn.
- Ultramarines get a gladius. +1str ap3, with rending and duelist's edge, ignores any saves that are caused by shields (combat, storm, breaching etc)
- Death Guard get a 6" bubble rad grenade that applys at all times, even outside of combat (so for shooting etc) doesn't effect instant death, and any unit that suffers a shooting casualty while under the effect of it must take a morale test regardless of number of models. stacks with rad grenades in combat.
- Thousand Sons get a savlo3/6 gun that has the str value of the enemy units leadership value.
- Sons of Horus get a cataphractii terminator suit with a +3 invuln, eternal warrior and +1 toughness against shooting attacks
- Word Bearers get a 12" bubble one use wargear piece that reduces all invuln saves by -2 (4+ becomes 6+ etc, 5&6+ saves lost) affects friends and foes
- Salamanders get a combat shield that causes damage to enemy units charging them
- Raven Guard get a +1str ap3 rending blade that wounds caused by it count as 2, for combat resolution
- Alpha Legion get a pistol weapon that has poisoned 4+ ap4 rending, and if a unit suffers a casualty from it, then the unit must take D6 toughness tests at the beginning of all future AL shooting phases, for each failed test the unit takes a wound with no saves of any kind, stops if the unit passes all toughness tests in a single phase.
Knights count as Mechanicum on the allies chart. Standard FoC chart, any knight type may be taken as any FoC slot (one HQ and single Troop choice compulsory) each then gains access to a selection of upgrades based on their type. ranges from -35pts to 50pts. also has room for unique freeblades showing up later.
These can only be taken when knights are the primary or ally detachment and using the knights FoC chart or the plain one.
No new legion units or rules other than the relics. looks like it all got cut, for later books.
Thanks to Garro for this advance look at Relics!