Here is a first look at the Solar Auxilia rules from Conquest.
- All infantry have 'disclipined fire' which allows them to overwatch with BS2.
- 'Close formation fighting' gives +1WS to models with at least two other friendly models in base to base contact. All SA infantry have it.
- Some super heavy tanks are Heavy Support.
- Two armour sets.
-Void Armour, is 4+ armour with 'Void Hardened'
-hardened void armour, like above but with the 'Hardend Armour' rule as well
- Lasrifle is 30" range as said before. has two upgrades
-Collimator, makes it heavy2, and adds 6" range
-Blast charge makes the lasrifles 18" str6 ap6 heavy1, but can not shoot next turn
no hot-shot version, looks like that was a red herring.
- All vehicles have 'explorator adaption' which confers void hardened and gives a 6+ invuln against blast and template attacks
- Legate Commander, is independant character with two versions, large range of wargear options.
- Special character for loyalists, old commander brought out of retirement. can bring back units.
- Tactical command section, 5-10 men, has bombardments, cognis sigum and other boost wargear, can take lots of special weapons.
- Tank commander
- Medicae detahcment, 3-6 medics attached to any other SA infantry unit, rather cheap.
- Rapier battery, starts with quad-multi-laser, and can upgrade other standard options
- Orgyrn charonite squad, combat only unit, with horrid CC weapon.
str+1 ap3, melee, fleshripper, fleshripper means any rolls to wound of a 6, are ap2, and cause instant death.
- Enginseer Auxilia, just like the Taghmata Omnisiah version but without the specialisations. Giving them cortex controllers allows you to use a squad of Thallax or Castallax as optional heavy support like legion list.
- Techicially only a single troop choice, its the 'Auxillia Infantry Tercio'. its made up of 1-3 'sections' any combination.
- The lasrifle section is the 20 squad as standard,
- Veletaris Storm section is the volkite totting 10man squad. can swap volkites for rotor cannons or power axes (whole squad must be same)
- Flamer section is like storm section but only flamers, has support squad rule so need at least one of the others in the Tercio.
- The Tercio may take 0-3 Dracosan transports, or a single aegis defence line instead.
- Single squad sergeant maybe upgrade to a Troop Master (better statline.)
- Drasocan is 13,12,11 HP5. can take armoured ceramite and flare shields.
- Also have access to Arvus orbital shuttles, with guns. No negative rule for the guns unlike the 40k era version.
- Sentry Gun battery
- Leman Russ strike squad, 1-3 standard, Exterminator, Annihilator or Vanquisher Leman Russes, can take armoured ceramite, and usual upgrades, no sponson weaponry.
- Auxilla Thunderbolts. has access to kinetic piecer missiles which are str6, ap2 armourbane, can swap for hellstrike or sunfury missiles.
- Primus Lightning
- Leman Russ assault squadron, 1-3 Demolisher, Executioner or Incinerator Leman Russes, Incinerator has a twin-linked demi-culverin volkite, which is the same as the normal culverin but +1str and an extra shot (5 in total), may take armoured ceramite.
- Artillery tank squadron, basilisks and medusa's are 13,12,10 armour, also includes bombard. may all take armoured ceramite
- Malcador heavy tank, looks to be same as legion version.
- Malcador Infernus
- Valdor Tank Hunter
- 0-1 Cyclops remote demolition units. 1-5 units per squad, different types of explosive. including a strD version.
- all standard options but all may take armoured ceramite
- Stormhammer - picture of it on page (photoshopped concept art), has a stormhammer cannon with co-axial multi-laser, two shot, twinlinked battlecannon,6 sponson mounted multi-lasers (3 a side, can be upgraded to heavy bolters, heavy flamers or lascannons) and a single lascannon. Stormhammer cannon is 60" range str9 ap2 massive blast (7") shred and pinning.
Thanks to Garro from the Horus Heresy Forums for this post!