Forge World and Horus Heresy details from Warhammer Fest!
Thanks to Horus Heresy Forum members Garro and Penddraig for covering the event. Full details and a great discussion on the Horus Heresy Forums.
Heresy Rules in general
well i'm back, got some extra info and some cool stuff for you all.
- leman russ variants for the SA are as followed.
-demolisher, executioner and incinerator (volkite) are a mixed heavy support squad.
- FW are well aware of the desire to see more of the Character series. as such, edgar and simon are now only doing primarchs, the non-primarchs have been moved over to 4 other sculptors to do between other projects, this means that FW are now able to do the FW created characters and plan to get the ENTIRE backlog of named characters done. (this will take a lot of time). their being prioritised by characters that 'stand out' from the rank and file, so if the character has unique wargear or armour, or just really fancy armour, then their getting done first, (so remaining characters from book1 are low priority.) however dynat was named as one about to be started.
- the IF units ARE conversion kits, and quite extensive ones as well.
oh and this pic, because dat head!
- interesting thing, most sculptors have worked hard to finish all their projects for WarhammerFest, and as such, next to no one have yet been given their next project, so they don't know whats getting done next, none of the IW stuff has been started (so the rumours were wishlisting rather than actually fact based) but its good chance they'll get started on them sooner rather than later.
- release schedule is to only release 1-2 things a week or 3 related small things, so even then, what is on pre-release at WF will take the rest of the month and most of november to get out on sale, then it will be some of the more finished stuff, in the order its done. it could/will take probably right upto the FW open day next spring to see everything shown onsale.
- also don't expect any SA until at least november, they've sold a lot (mostly to me),
and they know its going to be very popular when it goes up on the
website, and as such they'll wait until they've got enough stock to
IF shoulder pads, (mk2,3 and 4 on display)
Ultramarine shoulder pads (mk2,3 and 4 on display)Thanks to Horus Heresy Forums members Garro and Penddraig for covering the event!Loken