With the release of 40k v6 and the new Eldar codex, will there be an update/clarification to the Eldar rules presented in IMPERIAL ARMOUR VOLUME ELEVEN - THE DOOM OF MYMEARA?
1. Farseer Bel-Annath states that if taken, you cannot include any other farseers in your army. 40k6 ed. indicates that detachments are separate armies. Can you take a farseer in another detachment if Bel Annath is included in another detachment, IE an allied detachment?
2. Similarly, the Wraithseer. Can it be taken in an allied detachment?
3. Do Corsair Jetbikes fulfill the minimum corsair warrior requirement for WASP Assault Walkers?
Response from Forge World:
Thank you for your email. We are working on an update to bring the Eldar rules from IA 11 up to date with the new Eldar Codex. however, this is quite an involved task and it is likely to be a few months before this appear in the downloads section of the website.
What you can do, is where the weapons and rules appear in both IA 11 and the new Eldar codex, just use the rules from the new codex until the update appears.
1. You cannot take any other farseers if you take Bel-annath, even in an allied detachment.
2. You can take a Wraithseer in an allied detachment, so long as the detachment also has at least one unit of Wraithguard, plus a non Wraitherseer HQ choice as well.
3. You have to field Corsair Squads in order to field Wasp assault Walkers, the Corsair Jetbikes don't count.