Magnus' Sons are here!
|No, it is not Ben Kingsley!|
INFERNO COVERAGE PART 1 - THOUSAND SONS
- You must determine your Warlord first when creating an army. Warlord must be an IC with a ML of 1 or more and with the highest Ld value.
- Access to all BRB psychic disciplines except Malefic.
- HQ IC that are not psykers can buy ML1 + exchange power -> force weapon for 5 points
- Each unit must select an Arcana from one of five.
- Compulsory Troops MUST have the same Arcana as the Warlord.
- If Arcana = Psy discipline, then the unit can harness Warp Charges on a 3+
- If a detachment unit suffers a wound from Perils, every unit in the force must test for pinning.
- If every IC in the detachment are killed, all remaining units suffer -1 Ld and cannot sweep.
- Pavoni, +1 to run and sweeping advance distances
- Raptora, 6++ Inv or augment existing Inv save by 1 to a maximum of 3++
- Corvidae, re-roll failed To-Hit of 1 if the unit has remained stationary in this turn's movement phase
- Athanean, immune to Fear and gets Adamantium Will
- Pyrae, gain Hammer of Wrath, or if already has HoW gets a second HoW
- Praetors MUST buy ML 1 up to 3, and can do the power -> force swap.
- Veterans and Legion Termies can buy Brotherhood of Psykers ML1.
- IC can buy Arcane Litanies to ignore their first failed Perils.
- Aether-Fire Cannons are 36" S7 AP2 plasma cannons with Heavy 1, Blast, Soul Blaze, Gets Hot
- Asphyx Shells get Shred. IC can buy them for bolt pistol/gun, combi-bolters. Veterans and Legion Termies can also buy them. Rotor Cannon support squads can also buy them.
- Any Contemptor Talon can pay for the Osiron upgrade.
- Gain Psychic Pilot ML1. Powers are generated from Telekinesis, Telepathy, Pyromancy or Divination.
- Gain Adamantium Will.
- Must exchange the CCW with: Dreadnought Force Blade, Sx2 AP2 Force with inbuilt combi-bolter and Asphyx Shell
- Same stats as a Castellax, but unless noted they lose all special rules (e.g. cortex)
- Mauler Cannon with Asphyx Shells and Refractor Field.
- Can replace the Mauler with an Aether-Fire Cannon.
- As long as a LA: TS unit with at least ML1 is within 24", the unit behaves normally. Otherwise, no Charge, Run or Sweeping.
- Can fire 3 weapons.
- LA: TS psykers within 12" can use the Castellax to cast Witchfires and Maledictions; range and LoS measured from the Castellax.
- If ANYONE suffers a Peril (friend or foe) within 12", do a Ld test. Failure = d6 automatic wounds, no saves of any kind. Death from this effect result in maximum reactor blast.
- Elites, 5 strong, with two wounds.
- Can be equipped with either Tartaros or Cataphractii armor. Your choice.
- Equipped with force weapon of your choice and combi-bolters with Asphyx shells.
- Brotherhood of Psykers ML2.
- Can take a Proteus DT if 5, or a Spartan if 6-10.
- Any can replace the force weapon with a pfist PLUS a lightning claw or another pfist or a chainfist.
- Any can buy combi-weapons and retain the Asphyx Shells.
- Elites, 5 strong in power armour with two force swords.
- Brotherhood ML1.
- If 3 or less in unit, +1A to everyone.
- If 4-8, +1A and +1 WS
- If 9-10, +2A and +2 WS
- FA scouts, 5 strong, with sniper rifles.
- Brotherhood of Psykers ML1.
- For every 5, one can take a meltagun or plasma gun.
- Can have a Storm Eagle as a DT.
- Unique psy power: Mind Killer, allows re-rolling all failed To Hit and To Wound, and attacks Ignore Cover.
And what is this?
Thanks to Vhalyar for is summary and check out Heresy30K, the # 1 forum for Horus Heresy players!
|But it does look like Ben Kingsley in Ender's Game!|